15 Positive Steps to Embrace Change
by Diana Todd-Banks
What Can You Do About Change?
Follow the simple 15 steps laid out by Diana Todd-Banks in her short ebook, 15 Positive Steps to Embrace Change. When you register with our website, you will receive this invaluable tool as a free instant download.
Inside, you will discover how to overcome:
- Bad habits that hold you back
- Debilitating negative thoughts
- Lack of motivation
You will also gain tools which will help you:
- Put your life back into focus
- Set productive priorities and goals
- Forgive your past mistakes
- Organize and visualize
There’s no doubt the world is constantly evolving…
Which is why life is one of constant change, transition, reinvention and new directions.
Whether planned or unexpected, everyone experiences change at different times of life, and when it occurs it can have a significant impact on everyday living.
Often a change and life changes occur, because of some form of loss.
Loss of a loved one, loss of a job, loss of self worth, loss of direction, loss of a pet, loss of money. In fact, any form of significant loss can affect each person differently; physically, mentally and emotionally… either negatively or positively.
Let Di help you confront your hurdles and achieve your goals!
You will also receive other benefits, tools and tips including:
- An instant download of Dr. Valerie Cole’s “The Uses of Intravenous Vitamin C in Regaining Your Health”
- Alerts to new articles and free success goal setting tools
- Complimentary tele-classes and special online events
- New product and event launches
- Subscriber only alerts to free special online audio programs and videos
- Free episodes of The Diana Todd-Banks Show
More About The Diana Todd-Banks Show
Diana Todd-Banks brings Integrative Health & Lifestyle issues to a whole new level. She helps steer public awareness into a healthier more pro-active direction. Rather than only relying on traditional approaches, Diana will empower you to incorporate new cutting edge information and tools into your life.
During the weekly one-hour program, Diana will be interviewing a variety of guests from around the world, people who have a specific niche, within the parameters of the program.